The main aim of the Speak It Up project is to provide a modern informal educational package, that will be consisted of an app and a board game, for youth trainers and youth employers in order to develop young people’s (age 18-30 yr.) public speaking ability in politics.
- Create an innovative non-formal educational package for youth trainers and youth workers to assist young people in developing and/or improving their life skills related to public speaking.
- Create an interactive app and a fun learning game to supplement target group training in order to catching the youths’ interest in their learning process.
- Support the processes that trainers/educators and youth workers will use to motivate young people to participate in democratic structures and institutions through practical activities.
- SpeakUp! Educational Framework/research-based curriculum
- developed and tested e-Handbook that will contain the training content and material on improving young people’s public speaking skills towards youth participation in democratic life
- SpeakApp: A developed and tested App, which will function as a complementary learning & assessment tool
- The SpeakUp! Board Game
- SpeakUp! -Train the trainer with 16 youth workers and youth trainers from all partner countries
- Training on SpeakApp and Speak Up Board Game with 40 youngsters (5 per partner)
- 8 multiplier events to promote the project results, i.e. Public speaking academy
- Project Management
- Speak It Up! Educational Framework/Research-based Curriculum & Trainers’ e-Handbook
- Speak It Up! Application
- Speak It Up! Game Board